P3 Research currently operates three fully-equipped research facilities in New Zealand.
The Tauranga unit is based within the Promed House specialist medical centre. The unit offers a total of 7 patient beds including 3 private consultation rooms, which make this facility ideal for Phase 2 and 3 clinical studies. The unit is a short distance from the city centre and is located close to Tauranga hospital.
Site address: Suite 11, Promed House, 71 Tenth Avenue, Tauranga
| || |
Our Hawke's Bay unit opened in November 2015 and is based within the Havelock North Village Health Centre. The unit is located 5-10 minutes from the regional hospital in Hasting and is ideal for Phase 2 and 3 clinical studies.
Site address: Ground Floor, 33 Napier Road, Havelock North
The Wellington unit is located in Newtown, within close proximity of Wellington public hospital. The unit has 7 patient beds, together with amenities for extended in-patient volunteer visits. The facility is ideal for both Phase 2 and Phase 3 studies and is suitable for extended and overnight patient assessments.
Site address: Level 1, 121 Adelaide Road, Mount Cook
All three units offer the following:
- On-site laboratory
- -20oC freezer
- -80oC freezer (on-site or rapid access to)
- Drug refrigerator
- Multi-speed refrigerated centrifuge
- Software-driven ECGs
- Fast access to local analytical laboratories
- Secure area for storage of documents and clinical trial supplies
- High speed internet connection
- Telephone, fax and modem connection
- Access to local radiographic specialists
- Off-site archiving facility
- Secure entry to facility
- Office area for visitors & monitors
- Rapid access to international shipping companies
The Wellington clinic also offers:
- Laboratory with biohazard cabinet
- Access to plethysmography equipment suitable for specialist respiratory research