What happens if something goes wrong?

  • Posted by Lele M
  • On 09/01/2018

If you are injured as a result of taking part in a study you must notify the study doctor immediately. Clinical trials that are being performed for a pharmaceutical company are not covered by ACC but sponsor companies are required to provide adequate insurance. You are unlikely to receive any compensation if an injury is caused by you or if you do not follow the study doctor’s instructions.